What to do before any project?
Steps to paint exterior of house*
1. Protect Doors, Windows
3. Repair Damaged Surfaces
4. Remove Loose Paint
5. Caulk Trim
6. Prime bare or damage wood surfaces.
7. Cover Lights
8. Paint Exterior
9. Paint Trim and Doors
Steps to paint interior*
1. Spread drop cloths and move furniture.
2. Mask the room with painter's tape.
3. Remove electric outlets.
4. Prep walls, prepare for painting.
5. Cut in the room.
6. Paint the walls.
7. Paint door, trim.
8. Paint crown-molding, baseboard.
9. Remove tape and paper cover.
*Steps are interchangeable for each project.